Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Peonies my Inspiration

It is time for peonies. Peonies are my all time favourite flowers and all  the flower stands and shops in Berlin have beautiful fragrant white and pink varieties for sale. Here are a few pictures I took of this elegant yet rustic flower to inspire your spring wardrobe.
This Beautiful ASOS dress is perfect for a spring day. Could be dressed up for an event or worn for a day of sight seeing to a romantic dinner.
This Botanical top from Zara would look great with a solid pencil skirt a pair of white cropped Jeans or if your feeling brave do the shorts to and break it up with a white blazer and some Yellow heels 




I bought this 40s inspired floral tea dress a few months back. Its very flattering and  easy to wear. Perfect  while exploring the Parthenon in Athens, having tapas by the beach in Barcelona or sitting in a Beer Garden in Berlin. Add some cute sandals  and straw bag and your ready to go!



A peek at my spring wardrobe. I need to get a camera and start photographing my outfits. I am wearing dusty pink Reiss trousers  and an old Zara Gray blazer. You cant see in the first picture but I am wearing a mint green t-shirt from COS and an old Banna Republic necklace which you can see in the second picture.

What Inspires your Spring wardrobe?? I would Love to Know.

No comments:

Post a Comment