Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DIY Shirt In Action


Remember the DIY shirt that I did a few posts ago? If not check it out here. This is the shirt in action! I am really pleased with how it turned out and it has given me the confidence to try out some more DIY projects. I originally made this shirt to wear under sweaters in the colder months, but after a request to see what the shirt looked like on I styled it for the warmer weather! What do you think? Will you be making your own DIY stud collar?

Shirt DIY/ Pants Reiss/ Kate Spade Bag Old similar here/ ASOS Bracelets here and here/ Zara Sandals Old similar here



Shop The Look

5 comments:

  1. Really chic! The DIY collar turned out great! Can't wait to see what you do next!

    x
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hannah. I cant wait for the cooler weather I really want to layer it!
    Moriahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice DIY. I wanted to sth similar with a denim jacket and shorts, but I'm still waiting for the studs to come. xx
    http://ohmyfilipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funky collar! I should try this myself. :)


    I'm in love with your hair bun. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I have seen ones that were like $60-$70 and this one cost just over $20 to make.

    ReplyDelete