Friday, August 24, 2012

Leopard Print: My New Neutral

Leopard is one of those prints that transcends seasonal fashion; it is also my belief that this print is a neutral and can be paired in so many different ways. I can see myself wearing these beauties with a striped shirt, floral top, or beautiful white blouse. If the above did not convince you, when I wear these I feel like I'm wearing PJ bottoms, they are super comfy.
Zara Blue Peplum Top Old/ Zara Leopard Pants Recent no Longer Online/ Coach Shoes Old/ Necklace DIY (I took apart a whole necklace just to have the chain)/ Bracelets Right arm: both from ASOS / Left Arm: Coach , Whistles and assortment of bangles borrowed from my mother
For a similar look check out the bottom of this post 


A special thanks to my beautiful and equally as stylish sister Mickey for being my photographer. 


Shop The Look

6 comments:

  1. I love those leopard pans and all that armcandy! Very classy yet fun outfit Xo

    www.justbejealous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! They are the best pair of pants I have ever owned lol! Cant recommend them enough.

      Delete
  2. Love the leopard pants with the electric blue top! Have a similar leopard look here, shot in Vienna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, will have a look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree that leopard can be a neutral! I'm not brave enough to try it with clothes (yet), but it definitely works for me with accessories :)

    Where did you shoot these fabulous photos? Is that Vizcaya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Closet Coach! These pictures where taken in Morristown NJ just few towns over from where I live. I think its the front of luxury apartment building but I am not sure. I drove by it one day and thought it would make a good setting for pictures!

      Delete