Monday, August 6, 2012

One Thing This Week

If I could buy one thing this week it would be this leather scalloped shopper from ASOS. ASOS has been putting out some impressive leather pieces and in my opinion tend to be just as good quality as some of the designer hand bags without the designer price. I have been on the look out for a new fall bag since the start of June. So far this bag has been my favourite. It's a classic structured bag with pretty scalloped detailing. Can't wait to start carrying this beauty around! 
If anyone has found their perfect Fall bag please share. I would love to do a fall bag edit and would like every ones input. Just leave a comment with a link to your favourite Fall bag!
Happy Monday All!
Moriah XX







Buy this bag here! Also check out ASOS here for more great bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment